Canon PIXMA MX860 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX860 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – While taking the new printer for you, you need to notice what you will get from this printer. Is it advanced enough or not? It is up to your decision whether you want to take it or not. If you want to get all in one printer, you can consider taking Canon PIXMA MX860 one. It will give you many advanced features which you can use to make you can get easier in printing out your document.
For this problem, you need to know at least about the general features of this Canon MX860 you will get. The advanced general features are Quick Start, PictBridge, Auto Document Feeder, Fully Integrated, Ethernet, Processing Technology of Dual Color Gamut, and Paper Feeding with 2-Way, and also 2.5 LCD. Those are the general features you will get from this printer which you can use it well.
Beside them, you also can get many other advanced features in every function in this printer which can accompany you in printing, copying, scanning or also be faxing your document well. This printer will be your best options for your home printer and you just have to use all of the features in this Canon PIXMA MX860 as well.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX850 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX860 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v. 10.3.9, v10.4, v10.5x – macOS Sierra 10.12, or later
Canon PIXMA MX860 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Colour Photo: 4″ x 6″ borderless photo: approx. 41 seconds
Black: ESAT;8.4 ipm
Colour: ESAT;5.6 ipm
Based on ISO/IEC 24734. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm(international link) for the summary report.
|Number of Nozzles||Nozzles: Black: 320
|Picoliter Size (colour)||1, 2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (up to)||Colour: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Output Tray Capacity||4″ x 6″, 4″ x 8″, 5″x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Printer Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing 9, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print|
|Paper Handling||Paper Handling text: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets
Paper Cassette: 150 Sheets
ADF: 35 Sheets
|Copy Speed (up to)||Colour FCOT:27 seconds
Based on ISO/IEC 24735. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm(international link) for the summary report.
|Reductions Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying, Zoom|
|Scanner Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 4800 x 9600 dpi
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed:8.5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed||Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 colour FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Colour: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 250 Pages|
|Speed Dialing||100 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory|
|Support Media||SD Memory Card
SDHC Memory Card
MultiMediaCard Plus (v4.1)
Memory Stick PRO
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
xD-Picture Card (Type M)
xD-Picture Card (Type H)
|Other Features||2.5″ LCD, 2-Way Paper Feeding, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.3.9 to 10.4, v10.5x|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Support Media), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional), Ethernet|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
MX860 Printer Driver
MP Navigator EX
|Dimension (W x D x H)||19.4″ x 17.1″ x 8.9″|
|Warranty||Canadian 1-year limited warranty|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX860 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX860, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 860 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX860 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX860 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX860 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX860. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX860 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX860 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX860 printer is ready to use on your computer.
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX860 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX860 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX860 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX860 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX860) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX860 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX860 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX860 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless Setup:
- On the Canon IJ Network Tool screen, select Lan connection, then Click OK.
- If the Setup Preparations screen appears, confirm that preparation is complete, then click OK.
- Select Setup in the pop-up menu, select MX860 series in Printers, then click OK.
- When the Access Points screen appears, select an access point to use, then click Connect.
- When an access point is detected automatically, the Access Points screen does not appear.
- To connect to the access point with WEP, WPA or WPA2 displayed in the Encryption column, enter the network key, then click Connect.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX860, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MX860 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX860 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX860 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.03||33 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX860 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)||1.03||32 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX860 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 2000)||1.02||32 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX860 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.03||18 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX860 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)||1.03||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX860 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.02||17 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Network (Mac OS X 10.6)||1.00||37 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers (Windows 2000/7/XP/Vista_32-bit)||1.01||17 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers (XP x64)||1.01||11 MB||Download|
|Multifunctional Device Drivers (Windows 2000/Vista/XP-32 bit)||1.01||17 MB||Download|
|Multifunctional Drivers for Network ( Windows Vista/XP/32-Bit)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|Multifunctional Drivers for Network - Vista64||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for (Mac OSX/10.3/10.4/10.5)||7.16.0||7.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX860 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||14.11.4a||13 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)||1.3||1.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)||1.3||586 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)||1.3||609 KB||Download|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux||3.1||3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)||3.1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux||3.1||1.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Driver Network Tool (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.5.7||1.9 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||2.1.4||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.13||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.1 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Setup Tool For (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.7.0||3.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX860 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||54 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX860 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||18 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX700 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX860 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX860 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.