Canon PIXMA MX700 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX700 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you are looking for the printer with additional other functions in one printer, you can consider all in one printer which also can make you have any other tasks in one printer. All in one printer usually loads four functions in one printer like printer itself, scanner, fax and also copier. If you need most the copier function, you can consider using this Canon PIXMA MX700.
In this Canon MX700 printer, you will get many advanced features in the copier function one who can make you can easily copy your document. In this printer, the speed of copying the black and white document, it takes around 2 seconds per page and for the colored document one; it takes approximately 3 seconds per page. It will not take so long time in copying up your black and white or colored document well.
In this Canon PIXMA MX700 also you can reduce or even enlarge your copying document starts from 25 until 400%. With the other copier features in this printer will make you can get quickly in copying up your document. You just have to consider more this printer if you want to buy the new printer.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX532 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX700 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MX700 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds
Black: Up to 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
Color: 256 x 2 (C/M)
|Picoliter Size (color)||Picoliter Size: 2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13″ x 3.39″), 4″x 6″, 4″x 8″, 5″x 7″, 8″x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers|
|Copy Speed (up to)||Black: 30 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)
Color: 20 cpm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanning Mode||48-bit internal / 24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page
Color: Approx. 1 min. / page
|Memory Capacity||Up to 100 pages|
|Speed Dialing||40 Locations|
|Media Card Support||CompactFlash Card, microSD Card, SD Memory Card, SDHC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard, Microdrive, miniSD Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, RS-MMC and xD-Picture Card|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included)
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User’s Guide, NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrintEX, ScanSoft OmniPage SE|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.9″ (W) x 18.3″ (D) x 9.4″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX700 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX700, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 700 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX700 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX700 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX700 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX700. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX700 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX700 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX700 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX700 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX700 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX700 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX700 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX700 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX700) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX700 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX700 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX700 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX700 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX700, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Printer Driver for (OSX 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||6.9.3||6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX700 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX700 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX700 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||27 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX700 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.02||39 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX700 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.02||38 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX700 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX700 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||13.9.2a||11 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Network Mac OS X 10.6||1.0||29 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32/64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Driver Network Tool (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.5.7||1.9 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||1.07||42 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.8||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.08||45 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Mac OS X Canon IJ Network Setup Tool ( Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6||2.7.0||3.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX700 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX700 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20a||43 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX522 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX700 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX700 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.