Canon PIXMA MX532 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX532 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – While you want to buy the new printer and you need to print the certain document with specific paper type, you need to ensure you have pointed out the best printer for you. If you want to print your photo by using matte photo paper, you can try to consider this Canon PIXMA MX532. This printer will accompany you in printing out the picture with the high resolution of it.
For the other paper types, you can use in this Canon MX532 are Envelope #10 U.S., Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper with Pro Luster, Photo Paper Plus with Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Plus with Glossy II, Photo Paper with Pro Platinum, Paper with High Resolution and also Plain Paper. You can use all of the listed paper types which this printer provides to you.
Those are the listed paper types, for the paper sizes you can use in this Canon PIXMA MX532 are U.S. #10 Envelopes, Legal, Letter, 8 x 10, 5 x 7, and 4 x 6 sizes. You are free to use one of those paper sizes to help you in printing out your pass photos, and you just have to adjust it with the sizes you need.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX522 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX532 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9 and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MX532 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds>|
|Print Speed (Approx)||Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm
Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 1,152
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-240XXL Black Ink Cartridge
PG-240XL Black Ink Cartridge
PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-240XL Color Ink Cartridge
CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, A4, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Sheets
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Document Feeder, AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Wireless Printing|
|Copy Speed (up to)||ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% to 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB)|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8×5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Color: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||2-Line LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), PIXMA Cloud Link, Wireless Printing|
|OS Compatibility||Computer Operating Systems:
Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,
Windows 7 SP1, Window Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9
Mobile Operating Systems:
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
USB Flash Memory
Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.1″ (W) x 15.2″ (D) x 7.9″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX532 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX532, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 532 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX532 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX532 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX532 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX532. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX532 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX532 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX532 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX532 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX532 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX532 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX532 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX532) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX532 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX532 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX532 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX532, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MX532 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||9.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX532 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX532 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX532 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX532 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX532 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.30||2.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX532 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX532 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX532 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX532 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX532 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||14 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.30||471 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.10||78 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MX532 Getting Started Guide||V1||2.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX532 Getting Started Guide||V1||2.7 MB||Download|
|Setting Up the FAX||V1||2.1 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX512 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX532 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX532 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.