Canon PIXMA MX526 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX526 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The series of Canon PIXMA MX526 is one of the most recommended printing machines from Canon. This printer is the all-in-one multifunction printer that allows you to create better quality results. This printer can be used for both home office uses and office business uses. It will suit your needs and requirement well since it has so many helpful and useful features such as LCD display with the large screen, Ethernet connection, 3 color cartridges, and many others that will make everything are easier.
In addition, Canon MX526 printer can enhance your work performance with the uses some features which are combined well with the right Operating System. You will find that there are a lot of options for Operating System which can fit this printer perfectly. It can be like Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS, Linux, and many others. Each of them gives the best printing quality in any process you did with the printer.
Canon PIXMA MX526 is really recommended for you to be owned. This printer gives you the best experience of having a great printing machine. It ensures you to produce document printing with high resolution and best quality. You will never regret to have this printer at your working place.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX516 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX526 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 – 10.9.x and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MX526 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds|
|Print Speed (Approx)||Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm
Colour: ESAT: 5.5 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 640
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-640XXL XXL Black Ink
PG-640XL XL Black Ink
PG-640 Black Ink
CL-641XL XL Color Ink
CL-641 Color Ink
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Sheets
ADF: 30 Sheets
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing, Evernote|
|Copy Speed (up to)||ESAT: Colour: 4.7 ipm|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 1200×2400 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi
ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Colour: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Speed Dialing||19 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5″ LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated ADF, Mobile Device Printing, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OSX 10.6.8 – 10.9.x
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.1″ (W) x 15.2″ (D) x 7.9″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX526 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX526, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 526 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX526 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX526 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX526 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX526. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX526 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX526 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX526 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX526 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX526 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX526 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX526 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX526 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX526) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX526 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX526 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX526 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX526 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX526, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Canon MX526 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MX526 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|Canon MX526 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||57 MB||Download|
|Canon MX526 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|Canon MX526 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|Canon MX526 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||44 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MX526 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX526 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MX526 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX526 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX526 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||27 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||3 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.8 MB||Download|
|Canon MX526 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||11 MB||Download|
|Canon MX526 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||12 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.4 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||4.4 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.4 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Canon MX526 Getting Started Guide||V1||3.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MX526 Setup Guide||V1||504 KB||Download|
|Setup Guide for Fax Reception||V1||1.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.10||469 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.90||74 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX496 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX526 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX526 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.