Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Driver and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Driver and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Running and developing your home business can be a fun thing to do as long as you have the Canon PIXMA MX310 in your working room. This nice printer will be able to do your numerous works as excellently as possible because it can do printing, copying, and scanning so well. So then, you just need this one device only in order to have the more efficient performance than before.
Furthermore, Canon MX310 printer has been created to have the stunning design that can be seen from its sleek and stylish black or silver chassis. Then, the dimension of the device, which is an 18.4×17.3×9.1 inch, can make it so suitable for any available spaces in your working room. On the other words, it will never require many spaces in your room, so that you can still have a good and flawless mobility even when you use the printer.
Moreover, the Canon PIXMA MX310 can offer you the fabulous features as well, which can be like 4800×1200 dpi printing resolution, an eyes friendly LCD screen, 4 individual ink tanks (black, yellow, cyan, and magenta). Each of them will really enhance the performance of the device to the next level. So you will find that this equipment can always give you the notable printing results that you really want.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX300 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX310 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x9 and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MX310 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to):||4″ x 6″ borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds
Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
Colour: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
|Number of Nozzles:||Nozzles: Black: 320
Colour: 384 x 3 (C/M/Y)
Picoliter Size: 2 and 5
|Print Resolution (up to):||Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Colour: 4800 x 1200 dpi1
|Paper Sizes:||Credit Card (2.13″ x 3.39″), 4″x 6″, 4″x 8″, 5″x 7″, 8″x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers|
|Copy Speed (up to):||Black: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
Colour: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
|Scanner Element:||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions:||Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
48-bit internal / 24-bit external
|Max. Document Size:||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Modem Speed:||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.):|| Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page
Colour: Approx. 1 min. / page
|Transmission Reception Memory:||Approx. 50 pages|
|Speed Dialing:||20 Locations|
|OS Compatibility:||Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x9|
|Standard Interface:||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Cable not included)|
|Software Included:||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User’s Guide, NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows only), ScanSoft OmniPage SE|
|Dimension (W x D x H):||18.4″ (L) x 17.3″ (W) x 9.1″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX310 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX310, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 310 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX310 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX310 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX310 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX310. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX310 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX310 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX310 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX310 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX310 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX310 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX310 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX310) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX310 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX310 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX310 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX310, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.4 / OS X 10.3/ OS X 10.2||6.9.3||6.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX310 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX310 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX310 MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||28 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX310 MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||27 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX310 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||13.9.2a||6.8 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7-(32-bit/64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/Supporting CD-ROM||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Software for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software for OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Printer Software for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.8||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||1.07||42 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.08||45 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer Software For (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program Software For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX310 User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||39 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX310 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG8220 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Driver and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX310 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.