Canon PIXMA MX722 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX722 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you are buying the new electronic thing, you need to know what you will get from it. As well as while you are buying the new printer, you need to figure out and understand what you will get from this printer. If you buy the Canon PIXMA MX722, you also should know what you will get. For this problem, you need to see every inch of printer you will get from the primary function until the other additional features.
If you are picking up this Canon MX722 printer as your new printer, you also should know about the copier features you will get and use as well. There are some copy features you can get in this printer like Zoom, Sort to ADF, Reserve Copy, Ratios, Preset Copy, Multiple Copy until 99 pages, Intensity, Copy Correction of Gutter Shadow, Fit to Page, Borderless Copying, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure or Intensity copy, and also Auto Duplex Document Feeder.
Those are the copier features you will get in this Canon PIXMA MX722, and you can use it well to help you in copying up your document well. You just have to ensure you can use all of these features maximum.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX700 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX722 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 – macOS Sierra 10.12, or later
Canon PIXMA MX722 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds|
|Print Speed (Approx)||Black: ESAT: 15.0 ipm
Color: ESAT: 10.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 1024
|Picoliter Size (color)||1, 2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-255XXL PGBK Pigment Black
PGI-250XL PGBK Pigment Black
CLI-251XL C Cyan
CLI-251XL M Magenta
CLI-251XL Y Yellow
CLI-251XL BK Black
PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
CLI-251 C Cyan
CLI-251 M Magenta
CLI-251 Y Yellow
CLI-251 BK Black
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Chlorine-free paper can be used.
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote|
|Output Tray Capacity||Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper
Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″
Auto Document Feeder (ADF): 35 Sheets, 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5″ x 7″
|Copy Speed (up to)||ESAT: Color: 8.4 ipm|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 2400×4800 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi
ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Color: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 250 Pages|
|Speed Dialing||100 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5″ LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex ADF, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Mobile Device Printing, Print Your Days, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OSX 10.6.8 or later
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||19.4″ (W) x 15.6″ (D) x 9.1″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX722 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX722, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 722 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX722 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX722 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX722 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX722. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX722 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX722 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX722 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX722 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX722 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX722 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX722 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX722 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX722) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX722 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX722 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX722 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX722 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MX722 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Menu] button (A) on the printer.
- Use the [˄˅˂˃] buttons (A) to navigate to the [Wireless LAN Setup] or [WLAN Setup] icon and press the [OK] button (B).
- Press the [Stop/Reset] button.
- Select [Standard Setup].
- Use the [˄˅] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-down] buttons to highlight the name (or SSID) of your wireless network, then press the [OK] set button to select it.
- One of the screens displayed “Enter WEP key” on the printer, depending on which security method your access point is using.
Press the [OK] button.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase). Again, if you are unsure of the password of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, character entry is case-sensitive.
- Press the left Function button to select [Done] when you’ve finished entering your network password.
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- If you have made a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password you have entered.
- Press the left function button [End Setup] to connect to your network.
- When the screen “Connect to the access point” appears, press the [OK] button to return to the menu screen.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX722, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Canon MX722 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MX722 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MX722 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||54 MB||Download|
|Canon MX722 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||45 MB||Download|
|Canon MX722 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MX722 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.65||26 MB||Download|
|Canon MX722 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||27 MB||Download|
|Canon MX722 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX722 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MX722 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MX722 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7/10.6)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||3.6 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||4.5 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.4 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.6 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.5 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||4.5 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MX722 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.3||13 MB||Download|
|Canon MX722 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.3||14 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Canon MX722 Getting Started Guide||V1||2.8 MB||Download|
|Setup Guide for Fax Reception||V1||1.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.10||469 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.90||74 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX532 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX722 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX722 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.