Canon PIXMA MX452 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX452 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX452 serve you the best service to give ideal prints in your work office. This printer is also used for personal needs especially in the home office. If you need to get more information about this device, you can see more in this following explanation.
This printing device has Canon Print App that supports you to get the access to the printer from your smartphone. This is a new innovation that makes all works even easier than you expect. Moreover, the AirPrint feature is also available in this Canon MX452 printer. You will not get any difficulties anymore to print using Wi-Fi and the web. The Auto Document Feeder with 30 sheets capacity will always be ready to help you working inefficiency. Usually, it helps so much in copying the files while doing faxing activity.
The printer also has FastFront media that helps the user to be easier in printing the files. You can get the right result using this Canon PIXMA MX452 since the resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi. If you need to print any photos, this device also allows you to use borderless printing for more satisfying results. It is also supported by ChromaLife 100+ for better details.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX432 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX452 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 – 10.9.x and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MX452 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds|
|Print Speed (Approx)||Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm
Colour: ESAT: 5.5 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 640
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink
PG-240XL XL Black Ink
PG-240 Black Ink
CL-241XL XL Colour Ink
CL-241 Colour Ink
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Sheets
ADF: 30 Sheets
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote|
|Copy Speed (up to)||ESAT: Colour: 4.7 ipm|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity
Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 1200×2400 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi
ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Colour: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Speed Dialing||19 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||AirPrint, Wireless Printing, 2-Line LCD, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated ADF, Mobile Device Printing, Quick Start|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.1″ (W) x 15.2″ (D) x 7.9″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX452 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX452, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 452 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX452 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX452 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX452 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX452. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX452 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX452 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX452 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX452 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX452 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX452 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX452 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX452 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX452) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX452 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX452 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX452 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX452 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX452, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MX452 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||52 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||27 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/ 10.7)||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/ 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.5 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 User Manual (Mac)||1.0||9.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||11 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.1 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.2 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.4 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||4.2 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.2 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||980 KB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 Getting Started Guide||V1||3.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 Setup Guide||V1||213 KB||Download|
|Setup Guide for Fax Reception||V1||1.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.10||469 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.90||74 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX392 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX452 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX452 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.