Canon PIXMA TR7560 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TR7560 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA TR7560 boast a maximum printing resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It works at a speed of 15 pages per minute in black and white and 10 pages per minute in color. Printing photos takes about 37 seconds. It supports the use of media sizes such as custom size, card size, envelopes, legal envelopes, letter, B5, A4, and A5. It has a Wireless LAN with a range of 50 m indoor, a TCP/IP protocol, a frequency of 2.4 GHz, and a channel range of 1-13. The Wireless LAN features security functions such as WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, and WEP. The unit supports mobile printing as well.
Canon PIXMA TR7560 comes with a copier that can produce 99 pages at max. The unit also features a flatbed scanner with a maximum optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. It supports Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint as well. The unit is supported by PIXMA printing solutions.
Canon PIXMA TR7560 uses the connection through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Interfaces it works with include a High-Speed USB port. It comes with an automatic document feeder and regular paper feeder. It requires a power source of AC 100-240 V and at a frequency of 50/60 Hz.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA G3600 Driver
Canon PIXMA TR7560 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA TR7560 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless)
Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm
Colour: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||INK TYPE
PGI-680 Pigment Black Ink
CLI-681 Dye Based InksINK TANK & FILL VOLUME
PGI-680 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL)
CLI-681 BK, C, M, Y, PB : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL)
|Paper Sizes||4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Document Removal Reminder, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, SquareMedia Printing Support, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Colour): Approx. 19 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy With ADF, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy|
|Scanning Type||Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder)|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit Internal
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter)
ADF: 8.5 x 14.0 (Legal)
|Modem Speed||Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Colour Fax)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 seconds per page
Colour: Approx. 60 seconds per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 250 pages|
|Group Dialing||99 Locations|
|Other Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||3.0 LCD Touchscreen, 5-Colour Individual Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, Creative Park Premium, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN)
Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4/5.0 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy)
PIXMA TR7560 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer Driver
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Correction/Enhance, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
Mobile App (iOs/Android)
Canon PRINT app
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Closed: 17.3 (W) x 13.8 (D) x 7.5 (H)
With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.3 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 7.5 (H)
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free 100% Canadian-based technical phone support.|
|Print Longevity||The ChromaLife100 System protects your photos from fading up to:
• 100 Years Album Life, or
• 30 Years Behind Glass (Light Fastness), or
• 20 Years Without The Glass (Gas Fastness)
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TR7560 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TR7560 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TR7560, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TR7560 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TR7560 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TR7560 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TR7560 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TR7560 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TR7560. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TR7560 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TR7560 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TR7560 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TR7560 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TR7560 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TR7560 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TR7560 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TR7560 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon TR7560) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TR7560 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR7560 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TR7560 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA TR7560 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TR7560, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|TR7560 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||18 MB||Download|
|TR7560 Software Package (Mac)||1.2||9.6 MB||Download|
|TR7560 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10a (Windows)||6.10a||40 MB||Download|
|TR7560 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)||1.01||92 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)||3.50||343 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.50||346 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.50||392 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)||5.50||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.50||535 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.50||1.6 MB||Download|
|TR7560 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|TR7560 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||17 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA G4600 Driver
Canon PIXMA TR7560 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon TR7560 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.