Canon PIXMA E481 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA E481 Software and Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA E481 can be one of the most impressive devices that you can find on the market today. This fantastic equipment will be able to support your work so well because it can print, copy, and scan your documents and images remarkably. So then, you need this stuff to handle all of your various works and to increase your efficiency at the workplace impressively.
Then, the Canon PIXMA E481 has been created to have the great design which you can see from its sturdy and stylish black chassis. The control panel, which you can find on the left top side of the printer, can increase the excellent and fresh look of the device. So, it is no wonder if this printer can complement your room no matter the decoration that you have applied in there.
Aside from that, the dimension of the Canon PIXMA E481 is something you cannot ignore at all. In simple words, its 17.2×11.7×7.5 inch (WxDxH) and also 17.2 pounds of weight will make the printing machine suit any available space in your working room so well. So, you will find to see that it can stand so firmly wherever you put it on. However, it will never bother your free movement there even during your busy time.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA E471 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA E481 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – v10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA E481 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds|
|Print Speed (Approx)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.4 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-44XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
PG-44 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-54XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
CL-54 Color Ink Cartridge
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15cm (4” x 6”), 13 x 18cm (5” x 7”), 8” x 10” (20 x 25cm) Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Sheets
ADF20: 20 Sheets
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing,Pixma Cloud Link, Creative Park Premium|
|Copy Speed (up to)||ESAT: Color: 3.6 ipm|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)
19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Send to Cloud|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5” x 11” (21.6 x 27.94cm)
ADF: 88.5” x 14” (21.6 x 35.56cm)
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Color: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Group Dialing||19 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Num¬ber Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Auto Power Off, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing|
|OS Compatibility||Computer Operating Systems:
Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,
Windows 7 SP1, Window Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OS X v10.7.5 – v10.10
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android,
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.2″ (W) x 11.7″ (D) x 7.5″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA E481 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E481 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E481, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E481 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E481 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E481 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E481 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA E481 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E481. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E481 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E481 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E481 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E481 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E481 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E481 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E481 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E481 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E481) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E481 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E481 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E481 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E481 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E481, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|E481 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.6||14 MB||Download|
|E481 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|E481 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)||220.127.116.11||14 MB||Download|
|E481 MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)||1.02||32 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac)||4.1.3a||1 MB||Download|
|E481 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)||5.85||17 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)||5.10||394 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.10||269 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.10||514 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)||3.10||203 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.10||212 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.10||236 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA E481 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA E481 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA E461 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA E481 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon E481 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.