Canon PIXMA MX514 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX514 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you want to have a printing machine that can help you perfectly at your working place, Canon PIXMA MX514 will be something that is really worth to buy. This printer is definitely perfect to fulfill your needs since it is a type of all-in-one multifunction printer. This PIXMA MX514 can be used for printing, scanning, copying, and also be faxing. By purchasing this printer, you will get maximum printing resolution which is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and the speed is up to 9.7 ipm for black and white printing mode and 5.5 ipm for color printing mode.
In addition, Canon MX514 printer can also create the best result in any kinds of media dimension such as Letter Legal, B5, A4, A5, and Envelopes. This printer provides elegant features like Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity to ease you in doing your tasks at working place. Also, there is Auto Document Feeder (ADF) and duplex printing that makes your task is handled well.
In addition, this Canon PIXMA MX514 is suitable to be used for both home office needs or home business needs. This printer offers you high performance and great features which make your work easier and faster. This printer is much recommended to you.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX494 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX514 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7 and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MX514 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds|
|Print Speed (Approx)||Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm
Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 640
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||150 Sheets
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing|
|Copy Speed (up to)||sESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8×5″x11.7″
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Color: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Speed Dialing||20 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Media Card Support||SD Memory Card
MultiMediaCard Plus (v4.1)
Memory Stick PRO
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick Micro
|Other Features||Wireless Printing, 2.5″ LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, Mobile Printing, PictBridge, FastFront, Quick Start|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)
PictBridge (Cable not included)
Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
MX514 Printer Driver
MP Navigator EX
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.4″ (W) x 18.1″ (D) x 7.8″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX514 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX514 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX514, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 514 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX514 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX514 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX514 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX514 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX514. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX514 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX514 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX514 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX514 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX514 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX514 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX514 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX514 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX514) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX514 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX514 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX514 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX514 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX514, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Canon MX514 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MX514 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|Canon MX514 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||47 MB||Download|
|Canon MX514 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||36 MB||Download|
|Canon MX514 MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.03||28 MB||Download|
|Canon MX514 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)||18.1.0b||13 MB||Download|
|Canon MX514 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||1.90||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX514 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.90||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX514 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|Canon MX514 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.70||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MX514 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.70||3.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.70||8.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.90||3.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.5/10.6)||5.1.0||36 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||5.1.1||35 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.1.1||48 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/ 10.7/10.6)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Canon MX514 User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.10||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MX514 User Manual (Mac)||1.11||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MX514 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||19 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||1.5||128 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||1.5||303 KB||Download|
|Canon MX514 - Setting Up the Fax||1.00||714 KB||Download|
|Canon MX514 Getting Started||V2||3.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MX514 - Specification Sheet||1.00||275 KB||Download|
|Guide for Printer Setup for Network||V1||508 KB||Download|
|Setting Up the FAX||V1||808 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.70||92 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||1.90||502 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX474 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX514 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX514 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.